As much as I try to like this dish, I hate everything about it… and as it so often goes, it just so happens to be my boyfriends favourite.
Here’s my variation and attempt at making tuna casserole edible.
- 2 cans Albacore tuna (in water)
- 2 cans creamy mushroom soup
- 1 cup peas
- 1 package cooked pasta
- ~ shredded cheddar cheese*
* I put an obscene amount of cheddar to disguise the taste of tuna noodles
- Grease a casserole dish and preheat oven to 380 degrees
- Combine cooked noodles and mushroom soup in casserole dish
- Stir in peas and tuna
- Top with desired amount of cheddar
- Bake 20 mins or until golden brown