Mediterranean Chicken Bowls
- Chicken breast (1 per bowl)
- Chicken broth
- Diced tomato
- Diced cucumber
- Sliced red onion
- Kalamata olives
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees or set slow cooker to high
- Trim and cube chicken breast
- Combine chicken broth, oregano, salt and pepper in slow cooker
- Add diced chicken to slow cooker and stir to ensure its evenly covered
- Cook for 3 hours
- Portion remaining ingredients into meal prep containers
- Add in cooked chicken once cooled and store in fridge.
Tip: Slow cooking your chicken will make it much more tender and flavourful.