This week’s meal prep was inspired by my friend’s daily snapchat story of his lunch in Australia. While he indulged in his at the restaurant he works in, I decided to recreate it for this weeks lunches. It’s a low carb, protein and flavour packed bowl, that’s easy to customize to suit your meal plan and taste buds!
- 1 chicken breast (per bowl)
- 1 can of flaked tuna in water
- 1/4 avocado (diced)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese (tzatziki is also good)
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- Bake chicken and cut into strips
- Portion everything into your meal prep containers
Tip: Don’t cook your chicken right out of the fridge, let it warm up for a few minutes first.