I am obsessed with bowls of any kind; burrito, poke, sushi, and I’m always open to trying new ones. They’re so easy to customize and switch up when you’re getting bored, make for great lunches throughout the week, and they look pretty too. This rice bowl is quick, easy and settles that sushi craving when you’re stuck at home!
- Frozen or fresh shrimp
- Long-grain rice
- Green onion
- Light mayonnaise
- Garlic salt
- Soy sauce
* You can swap out the rice or protein to fit your dietary restrictions.
- Bring the rice to a boil and simmer while you prepare the rest
- Sauté the shrimp in butter
- Chop up the avocado, cucumber and green onion
- Combine the mayo, sriracha and garlic salt to taste in a small bowl
- Plate the rice first and then top with shrimp and veggies
- Drizzle the sauce on top